Volunteering is a fun and rewarding way to participate in Enlightened Life Festival. When you join our team, you will deeply enter into the experience of enlightened living – community, cooperation, devotion and service. You will meet new friends and connect with our worldwide Enlightened Life family. Early volunteers get special perks as a thank you for your service!
Volunteers play a crucial role in providing an organized and pleasurable event for all. As a cherished member of our team, you will get to attend workshops, hands-on demos, practice groups, the Khumbh Mela gathering, musical events and more. Enjoy the high vibes of the festival in exchange for a commitment of 15 hours of work and a nominal fee.
- The opportunity to be a part of the Enlightened Life Festival Team, representing the Khumbh Mela of America pilgrimage to the sacred lands of Santa Fe.
- You will be surrounded by like-minded wisdom practitioners and permaculture enthusiasts, and have a direct impact on the success, mood, and meaning of the festival. You will meet and mingle with people who share your passion for family, music, wisdom, spirituality, indigenous culture, sustainability, health and consciousness, and make new friends and connections in the conscious living movement in Santa Fe, Albuquerque, the Rocky Mountain region, the U.S and the world.
- If you apply and are approved as a volunteer before October 18, 2018, you will receive an all-inclusive, general admission Pass to all official programs and performances for the entire 4 day event! You can watch live music and global performers, hear from leaders in sustainable culture, wisdom traditions, conscious family life and get absorbed in the high frequency gathering of saints and sages in the central Temple of Enlightened Life.
- The opportunity to give back in the spirit of service and make an impact through the power of conscious community.
- See the whole event unfold from behind the scenes and help bring this incredible event to life!
- Recognition for the above and beyond service you provide.
- Available from Tuesday, October 15 through Tuesday, October 22, 2019
- Age 18+
- Work 15 hours doing festival tasks. This will be spread out over 7 days so you can participate in a maximum amount of festival fun.
- Attend a MANDATORY orientation meeting (not included in the 15 hours) for the team on the morning of October 15.
- $75 non-refundable deposit for new volunteers, which will be reduced to $50, if you volunteer at future festivals. The fee includes your t-shirt, ID badge, festival pass and administration fees. You can enjoy the first-ever Khumbh Mela pilgrimage to be held outside of India and get access to the full schedule of feature presentations and performances for only $75. The fee is payable on approval of your application to reserve your space.
- Volunteer team members are responsible for their own housing, meals and transportation. FYI: There is no camping on festival grounds. However, you can choose to reserve a glamping tent by purchasing a ticket for glamping as long as supplies last. Visit the Travel page to find hotels, campgrounds, RV parks, rental cars and airports.
- The team is created by constantly adding approved volunteers to the team until all positions have been filled. Individuals will be chosen based on prior experience, availability, skill and enthusiasm.
- To receive an application form sign up to Volunteer now.
- When you get your application, please be honest and tell us as much as you can about your interest and your skills. We want to get to know you, so we can do our best to place you in the right position for you and for us.
- Complete your application and return it soon. Assignment preferences are based on your skills and are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. We will do our best to accommodate your assignment requests.
- Do you live in the Santa Fe, Albuquerque or northern New Mexico region, and would like to volunteer, but cannot commit to the entire 7 days and 15 hours? If so, please sign up for an application form. When it asks “Can you commit?” answer NO and please explain why and let us know what you can do instead.
- If you are interested in a pre-festival work exchange trade, please also note this on your application and outline your specific interests and skills you would like to utilize pre-festival.
- We are looking for volunteers with skills in social media, administration, logistics and more. If you apply and are approved as a volunteer before October 18, 2018, and have the skills we need, we will waive the volunteer fee and give you a free 4-day festival pass. Apply now!